Accessing the Studyworks Homework Site:
Visit students.studyworks.com (no www.) or click here
Login: Email address (Note: It could be a parent email)
For assistance with the homework site, please see the "Homework Guide" under the file download section of the homework site.
Each student is assigned a total of 7 homework assignments. After each Studyworks class, students will be given at least one homework assignment:
- Math Homework Assignment #1 (approx. 1 1/2 hours) - Assigned after Math Class #1 and due prior to Math Class #2
- Math Homework Assignment #2 (approx. 1 1/2 hours) - Assigned after Math Class #2 and due prior to last class
- Writing Homework Assignment #1 & #2 (approx. 1 1/2 hours per assignment) - Assigned after Writing Class, due date varies according to syllabus
- Critical Reading Homework Assignment #1 (approx. 1 1/2 hours) - Assigned after Critical Reading Class #1 and due prior to Critical Reading Class #2
- Critical Reading Homework Assignment #2 (approx. 1 1/2 hours) - Assigned after Critical Reading Class #2, due date varies according to syllabus
- SAT Homework Practice Test (approx. 3 1/2 hours) - Available any time and due prior to last class
(please see your teacher for exact assignment dates and due dates)
Homework is required for all guarantees. Answers must be recorded in the homework site, and cannot be turned into your teacher for credit. Due dates cannot be extended.
In our 35+ years experience, students who complete the homework typically score 150-200 points higher than students who do not finish their homework.
If students complete all of their homework assignments and wish to continue practicing, please call the office for additional practice SATs.
Homework for "Security" students:
"Security" students complete their homework in-class, therefore no outside-of-class homework is required. However, "Security" students still need to enter their answers in the homework site to receive credit for completion. ("Security" students attend class for 5 hours an 45 minutes a day.)
Contact us at 1-800-783-1728 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org