Church, Community and Non-Profit Groups
Studyworks, founded in 1975, is a worldwide privately owned standardized test preparation company. Our highly trained and educated teachers prepare students for the SAT, SAT II, ACT, PSAT, GRE, LSAT, GMAT, along with K-12 Subject Tutoring. Our Community Outreach Program enables churches, community groups and nonprofit organizations to offer our test prep services at a substantially discounted price to their employees, members and families.
HOW YOUR MEMBERS WILL BENEFIT FROM STUDYWORKS
The college admissions process is becoming more competitive every day. That’s why higher test scores on standardized exams are more important than ever. So, whether your members and/or their children are preparing to attend college for the first time, or returning for an advanced degree, Studyworks will help them gain admission into the college of their choice and earn financial aid.
- Higher test scores improve a student’s chances of being accepted into the college of their choice.
- Higher test scores will improve a student’s chances of being awarded merit based aid.
- Higher test scores are often a determining factor in the awarding of privately funded scholarships.
Higher test scores equal better opportunities and more money in your pocket.
Participating in our Community Outreach Program is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Register by completing this form.
- Your organization will receive an exclusive discount code for 30% off all our services.
- We will help you distribute the code to your members.
CLASS ON CAMPUS
If you prefer to speak with
someone please call 1-800-783-1728
and ask for the Community Outreach department.